|Compilation album by Molotov|
|Released||October 16, 2007|
|Genre||Rap rock, nu metal, rap metal, alternative metal, punk rock, alternative rock|
|Label||Universal Music Mexico|
Eternamiente (Eternalie) is Molotov's fifth album, which was released October 16, 2007. It's a compilation of four EPs, each one made by a member of the band individually, plus two new tracks. The EPs were released in the band's website and there was an online poll where the fans could vote for their favorite EP.
These EPs are Hasta la basura se separa, by Micky Huidobro, El Plan de Ayala, by Paco Ayala, Sintitolo, by Tito Fuentes and Miss Canciones, by Randy Ebright, each one containing 4 songs.
The name Eternamiente is a play on the words "eternally" and "lie": (Eternalie). Although each member carried out their works separately, Randy Ebright participated in the four projects. Tito Fuentes did so in some themes.
This album received a Latin Grammy Award for Best Rock Vocal Album, Duo or Group at the Latin Grammy Awards of 2008.
- "No Deje Que El Peje Lo Apendeje" (Don't Let the Kid Touch Him)
- "Eternamiente Molotov" (Eternalie Molotov)
- "Hasta la Basura se Separa" (Even Trash gets Separated)
- "Huidos Needs No Education"
- "Déjate Algo" (Leave Yourself Something)
- "No Me Moleste Nadie" (Don't Anybody Bother Me)
- "FXF (Fiel por Feo)" (Faithful for Being Ugly)
- "Bien" (Fine)
- "Yase" ("I know")
- "Por?" (Why?)
- "Sentido Común" (Common Sense)
- "Blame Me"
- "Guácala Q' Rico" (Yuck It's Delicious)
- "Eternamiente Molotov" (acoustic)
- Guacala Q Rico