Ethan Allen (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ethan Allen (1738–1789) was an early American and Vermont revolutionary.
Ethan Allen may also refer to:
- Ethan Allen (armsmaker) (1808–1871), American gunsmith
- Ethan Allen (baseball) (1904–1993), player and coach
- Ethan B. Allen (1781–1835), New York politician
- Ethan Allen (music producer), American record producer and musician
- Ethan Allen (priest) (1796–1879), Episcopal archivist and author in Maryland, as well as minister in Ohio and Kentucky
- Fort Ethan Allen (Arlington, Virginia) (1861–1865), one of Washington, D.C.'s defensive fortifications
- Fort Ethan Allen (Colchester, Vermont), (1894–1960), former U.S. Army installation, the housing still exists as a neighborhood
- USS Ethan Allen (1859) (1859–1865), Civil War era Union Navy 556-ton bark
- USS Ethan Allen (SSBN-608) (1960–1983), U.S. Navy ballistic missile submarine (SSBN-608)
- Ethan Allen-class submarine (1960–1992)
- A tour boat (1980s–2005) that sank in the Ethan Allen boating accident
- Ethan Allen (horse) (1849–1876), an influential Morgan horse sire and trotting racehorse.
- Ethan Allen (furniture company) (established 1932), started in Vermont
- Ethan Allen Express, passenger train operated by Amtrak
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ethan Allen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.