Peck at the 10 Things I Hate About You junket, Hollywood, California, June 2009
|Born||Ethan Gregory Peck
March 2, 1986
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Ethan Gregory Peck (born March 2, 1986) is an American actor. He is best known for his work in the ABC Family series 10 Things I Hate About You, where he portrayed Patrick Verona, a role originated by Heath Ledger in the film of the same name. Peck is the grandson of actor Gregory Peck, and his first wife, Finnish-born Greta Kukkonen.
Peck had many star television appearances as a young actor, including playing a younger Michael Kelso in 2 episodes of That '70s Show. In his first film role, he co-starred in the cable film Marshal Law playing Jimmy Smits' son. He appeared in the 1999 movie Passport to Paris starring Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen.
More recently, Peck starred opposite Adam Rothenberg and Mariah Carey in the 2008 film Tennessee. That was followed with a co-starring role opposite Peter Coyote and Bebe Neuwirth in the film Adopt a Sailor. He received the Best Actor award at the 2009 Sonoma International Film Festival for his portrayal of "Sailor".
In 2012 Peck played Prince Maxon for the pilot adaptation of popular book The Selection, but was later replaced by newcomer Michael Malarkey. Neither the first or second pilot was picked up to go to series.
Peck is the grandson of Gregory Peck and the son of Stephen Peck (a former actor, documentary film maker, and Vietnam veteran, who works as the Community Development Director for the United States Veterans Initiative), and abstract artist Francine Matarazzo. He has one sister, Marisa Matarazzo, who is a fiction writer. After high school, Peck attended the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University, enrolling in the Experimental Theater Wing for 3 years, before leaving to further his growing acting career.
|1996||Marshal Law||Josh Coleman||Television film|
|1999||Pumpkin Hill||Joey||Short film|
|1999||Passport to Paris||Michel||Direct-to-video|
|2004||Em & Me||Jimmy|
|2008||Adopt a Sailor||Sailor||Short film|
|2010||Sorcerer's Apprentice, TheThe Sorcerer's Apprentice||Andre Dunlap||Feature film|
|2011||In Time||Constantin||Feature film|
|2013||Wine of Summer, TheThe Wine of Summer||James||Feature film|
|2013||Nothing Left to Fear||Noah||Feature film|
|2016||The Curse of Sleeping Beauty||Thomas||Feature Film|
|1995||Charlie Grace||Tyler||Episode: "One Simple Little Favor"|
|1999||Drew Carey Show, TheThe Drew Carey Show||Kid||Episode: "Drew and the Gang Law"|
|2000, 2002||That '70s Show||Kelso at 14||2 episodes|
|2003||O'Keefes, TheThe O'Keefes||Wade||Episode: "Festival of Birth" (unaired)|
|2009–2010||10 Things I Hate About You||Patrick Verona||Main cast|
|2011||Gossip Girl||David O. Russell's assistant||2 episodes|
|2012||Selection, TheThe Selection||Prince Maxon||Unsold CW pilot|
|2014||Rescuing Madison||Firefighter John||Movie Pixel Channel|
|2016||Madam Secretary||Roland Tolliver||Episode: "The Middle Way"|
|2012||Halo 4||Gabriel Thorne||Voice and model|
- Rahimi, Yama (April 6, 2009). "Titillating the Taste Buds at the 12th Sonoma Film Festival". IonCinema. Archived from the original on February 3, 2010.
- "10 Things I Hat About You". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2016-02-20.
- [dead link]
- "Ethan Peck". ABC Family Media. Archived from the original on February 3, 2010.
- https://web.archive.org/20091001042559/http://community.abcfamily.go.com:80/blogs/10-things-i-hate-about-you/all-about-ethan-peck. Archived from the original on October 1, 2009. Retrieved November 23, 2009. Missing or empty
- Brenner, Robert (Spring 2005). "When Warriors Come Home". Northwestern. Northwestern University. Archived from the original on February 3, 2010.
- "Home | U.S.VETS | United States Veterans Initiative". Usvetsinc.org. Retrieved 2016-02-20.
- Donahue, Marlena (Summer 2004). "Francine Matarazzo". ArtScene. Archived from the original on February 3, 2010.