Ethan Peck at San Diego Comic-Con 2019
Ethan Gregory Peck
March 2, 1986
|Alma mater||New York University|
Ethan Gregory Peck (born March 2, 1986) is an American actor. He is the grandson of actor Gregory Peck, and his first wife, Finnish-born Greta Kukkonen.
Peck had many star television appearances as a young actor, including a younger Michael Kelso (played by Ashton Kutcher) in That '70s Show. In his first film role at age 9, he co-starred in the film Marshall Law as Jimmy Smits' son. He appeared in the 1999 movie Passport to Paris starring Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen, and was Mary-Kate's first on-screen kiss.
Peck co-starred with Adam Rothenberg and Mariah Carey in the 2008 film Tennessee, followed by a co-starring role opposite Peter Coyote and Bebe Neuwirth in the film Adopt a Sailor. He won the award for "Best Actor" at the 2009 Sonoma International Film Festival for his portrayal of "Sailor".
In 2012, Peck played Prince Maxon for the pilot adaptation of the popular book The Selection, but was later replaced by newcomer Michael Malarkey. Neither the first nor second pilot was picked up to go to series.
In 2015, Ethan Peck became an spokesperson for the fashion brand Salvatore Ferragamo and appeared in a number of print editorials representing the Italian brand. He was also featured in Coming Home to Hollywood, a short film about the brand's 100th anniversary.
In 2016, Peck starred in The Curse of Sleeping Beauty and Tell Me How I Die.
Peck is the grandson of actor Gregory Peck and the son of Stephen Peck, a former actor, documentary filmmaker, and Vietnam veteran, who is President and CEO of U.S. Veterans Initiative. and abstract artist Francine Matarazzo. He has a half-sister (from his mother's second marriage), Marisa Matarazzo, who is a novelist and creative writing professor at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles.
|1999||Passport to Paris||Michel|
|1999||Pumpkin Hill||Joey||Short film|
|2004||Em & Me||Vaughn Davenport|
|2008||Adopt a Sailor||Sailor||Won "Best Actor" at Sonoma Film Festival|
|2010||The Sorcerer's Apprentice||Andre Dunlap|
|2013||The Wine of Summer||James|
|2013||Nothing Left to Fear||Noah|
|2016||The Curse of Sleeping Beauty||Thomas Kaiser|
|2016||Tell Me How I Die||Pascal|
|2018||The Honor List||Dillon|
|2018||The Holiday Calendar||Ty Walker|
|TBA||Good Morning, Midnight||Filming|
|1995||Charlie Grace||Tyler||Episode: "One Simple Little Favor"|
|1996||Marshall Law||Josh Coleman||Television film|
|1999||The Drew Carey Show||Kid||Episode: "Drew and the Gang Law"|
|2000, 2002||That '70s Show||Michael Kelso (young)||2 episodes|
|2003||The O'Keefes||Wade||Episode: "Festival of Birth" (unaired)|
|2009–2010||10 Things I Hate About You||Patrick Verona||Main role|
|2011||Gossip Girl||David O. Russell's assistant||2 episodes|
|2014||Rescuing Madison||John Kelly||Television film|
|2016–2017||Madam Secretary||Roman Tolliver||2 episodes|
|2017||I Ship It||Nick/Saxon||Web series|
|2019||Star Trek: Discovery||Spock||Recurring (season 2)|
Nominated—Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor in Streaming Presentation (2019)
|Star Trek: Short Treks||Spock||Season 2; 2 episodes|
|Penny Dreadful: City of Angels||Herman Ackermann|
|2009||"I Want You to Want Me" (10 Things I Hate About You version)||KSM|||
|2012||Halo 4||Gabriel Thorne||Voice and CG model|
|2014||Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII||Additional voices|
- Rahimi, Yama (April 6, 2009). "Titillating the Taste Buds at the 12th Sonoma Film Festival". IonCinema. Archived from the original on February 4, 2010.
- "10 Things You Need to Know About 10 Things I Hate About You". E! News Online. July 7, 2009.
- "The News Bundle: Newcomer Replaces Ethan Peck as Male Lead of The CW's Romantic Dystopia Pilot The Selection". Film Thrasher. June 16, 2013. Archived from the original on June 16, 2013.
- "Front Row at Salvatore Ferragamo Men's Spring 2017". Women's Wear Daily.
- "Ethan Peck: The Man in the Black Pocket T-shirt". GQ. December 9, 2015.
- "Ethan Peck, Grandson of Gregory, Is About to Hit the Big Time". Maxim.
- "Salvatore Ferragamo Celebrates 100 Years in Hollywood With the Ferragamo Signature Film". Variety.
- "Gregory Peck's Grandson Stars in Ferragamo's New Fashion Film". The Hollywood Reporter. October 9, 2015.
- "Meghan Rienks, Sasha Pieterse, Arden Cho, Karrueche Tran to Star in Honored Teen Comedy Film from Lionsgate Digital". Variety. August 9, 2017.
- Nemetz, Dave (August 14, 2018). "Star Trek: Discovery Finds Its Spock(!), Casts Ethan Peck to Play Iconic Role". TVLine. Retrieved August 14, 2018.
- "Ethan Peck on Growing Up in Hollywood and the Secret to Men's Style". Evening Standard Magazine. March 10, 2016.
- "U.S. Vets Senior Staff". USVetsInc.org.
- Brenner, Robert (Spring 2005). "When Warriors Come Home". Northwestern.edu. Northwestern University. Archived from the original on February 4, 2010.
- "United States Veterans Initiative". USVetsInc.org. Retrieved February 20, 2016.
- Donahue, Marlena (Summer 2004). "Francine Matarazzo". ArtScene. Archived from the original on February 4, 2010.
- "Otis Faculty". Otis College of Art and Design.
- "Ethan Peck". ABCFamilyMediaNet.com. Archived from the original on February 4, 2010.
- KSM (June 16, 2009). "I Want You to Want Me (10 Things I Hate About You Version)". Disney Music. Retrieved January 27, 2019 – via YouTube.