Ethics committee (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
An ethics committee is a body that oversees the conduct of medical research and other human experimentation.
Ethics committee may also refer to:
- Canadian House of Commons Standing Committee on Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics
- Ethics committee (European Union)
- Federal Ethics Committee on Non-Human Biotechnology, Switzerland
- FIFA Ethics Committee
- United States House Committee on Ethics (popularly known as the "Ethics Committee")
- United States Senate Select Committee on Ethics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ethics committee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.