(Redirected from Ethiopians)
|Look up Ethiopian, Abissinia, Ethiop, Etiopia, or Æthiopia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ethiopian (from Greek Αἰθίοπας "having a burnt face", also Latinized Ethiopia in historical contexts) may also refer to:
- pertaining to the state of Ethiopia, e.g. Ethiopian Airlines, the national airline of Ethiopia
- a person from Ethiopia, or of Ethiopian descent
- also Ethiopic, the Ethiopian Semitic languages
- more specifically, the Ge'ez language
- a historical term for black African, especially in North America, e.g.:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ethiopian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.