(Redirected from Ethiopians)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ethiopian, Abissinia, Ethiop, Etiopia, or Æthiopia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ethiopian (from Greek Αἰθίοπας "having a burnt face", also Latinized Ethiopia in historical contexts) may also refer to:
- pertaining to the state of Ethiopia, e.g. Ethiopian Airlines, the national airline of Ethiopia
- a person from Ethiopia, or of Ethiopian descent
- also Ethiopic, the Ethiopian Semitic languages
- more specifically, the Ge'ez language
- a historical term for black African, especially in North America, e.g.:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ethiopian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.