|Elevation||3,543 ft (1,080 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (Mountain (MST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||771247|
Ethridge is an unincorporated community in Toole County, Montana, United States. It is located 12.6 miles (20.3 km) east-northeast of Shelby. It is located on U.S. Route 2, and is a grain storage and shipping point on the Hi-Line. The community has a post office with ZIP code 59435.
- "Ethridge". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved July 8, 2014.
- LeAnne Kavanagh (July 23, 2008). "NaturEner shows off $500 million Glacier Wind farm". Cut Bank Pioneer Press.
- Ethridge, Montana’s Beautiful Grain Elevator, Take My Trip.com
|This Montana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|