Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ethyl or ethyl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ethyl may refer to:
- Ethyl group, a functional group in organic chemistry
- Ethyl Corporation, a fuel additive company
- Ethanol, also known as ethyl alcohol
- Cold Ethyl, a rock band founded by Nicke Andersson
- Gasoline treated with the antiknocking agent tetraethyllead, which was made by the Ethyl Corporation
- Ethyl Sinclair, character in the TV show Dinosaurs.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ethyl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.