|LGA and town|
|• Local Government Chairman and the Head of the Local Government Council||Shuaibu Ajayi|
|Time zone||WAT (UTC+1)|
Eti-Osa is one of the 774 Local Government Areas in the Lagos Division, of Lagos State, Nigeria. However, Lagos State Government administers the council area as Ikoyi-Obalande LCDA, Eti-Osa East LCDA, Eti-Osa West LCDA and Iru Victoria Island LCDA. Within Eti-Osa are several important areas of Lagos, including Victoria Island and Lekki. Before the Nigerian capital moved to Abuja, Eti-Osa Local Government Area served alongside Lagos Island Local Government Area as the seat of the national capital.
Eti Osa Local Government Area is having 283,791 populations which represent 3.11% of the state’s population of which 158,858 are males and 124,933 are females. 
Business and Industry
There is little industry within Eti-Osa. Most residents work in fishing, farming, and trading. However, due to it being the former location of the national capital, Eti-Osa is home to many large domestic and international businesses.
|This section requires expansion. (April 2015)|
International schools include:
- British International School Lagos (Victoria Island)
- Lycée Français Louis Pasteur de Lagos (Victoria Island)
- Lekki British School (Lekki Peninsula)
- "Eti-Osa Local Government". Eti-Osa Local Government. Retrieved 2008-04-11.
- National Population Commission, 2006
- "Eti-Osa Local Government: Background". Eti-Osa Local Government. Retrieved 2008-04-11.
- "Eti-Osa Local Government: Commerce". Eti-Osa Local Government. Retrieved 2008-04-11.
- "SERAC files Maroko Communication before the African Commission." Social and Economic Rights Action Centre. 19 December 2008. Retrieved on 1 September 2011.
- "Contact Us." British International School Lagos. Retrieved on May 1, 2015. "1 Landbridge Avenue Oniru Private Estate P.O. Box 75133 Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria"
- "Informations légales." Lycée Français Louis Pasteur de Lagos. Retrieved on 18 January 2015. "16, Younis Bashorun street, Victoria Island Annex, P. O. BOX 72172, Lagos (Nigeria) "
- "Contact Us." Lekki British School. Retrieved on May 1, 2015. "Lekki British High School Victoria Arobieke Street Off Admiralty Way Lekki Phase 1. Lagos."
- Albert Ayorinde Abegunde et al. (2009). "Commercial horticultural practice in Nigeria: Its socio-spatial effects in Lagos city" (PDF). African Journal of Agricultural Research 4.10. (about horticulture in Eti-Osa)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eti-Osa.|