Eti-Osa shown within the State of Lagos
|• Chairman||Shuaibu Ajayi|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (WAT)|
Eti-Osa is a Local Government Area of Lagos State in Nigeria. Lagos State Government administers the council area as Ikoyi-Obalande LCDA, Eti-Osa East, and Iru Victoria Island LCDA. Within Eti-Osa are several important areas of Lagos State, including Lagos' Victoria Island. Before the Nigerian capital moved to Abuja, Eti-Osa Local Government Area served alongside Lagos Island Local Government Area as the seat of the national capital.
Eti-Osa Local Government Area has a population of 283,791, which represents 3.11% of the state’s population. 158,858 of the total population are male while the remaining 124,933 are female. 
Eti-Osa's people are predominantly from the Awori Yoruba and the Edo subgroup. However, like most parts of Lagos State, it is currently home to a diverse mix of ethnicities from all over the country.
Business and Industry
There is little industry within Eti-Osa. Most residents work in fishing, farming, and trading. However, due to it being the former location of the nation's capital, Eti-Osa is home to many large domestic and international businesses.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (April 2015)
International schools include:
- British International School Lagos (Victoria Island)
- Lycée Français Louis Pasteur de Lagos (Victoria Island)
- Lekki British School (Lekki Peninsula)
Important places in Eti-Osa
- "Eti-Osa Local Government". Eti-Osa Local Government. Archived from the original on 2011-07-10. Retrieved 2008-04-11.
- National Population Commission, 2006
- "Eti-Osa Local Government: Background". Eti-Osa Local Government. Archived from the original on 2011-07-10. Retrieved 2008-04-11.
- "Eti-Osa Local Government: Commerce". Eti-Osa Local Government. Archived from the original on 2011-07-10. Retrieved 2008-04-11.
- "SERAC files Maroko Communication before the African Commission." Social and Economic Rights Action Centre. 19 December 2008. Retrieved on 1 September 2011.
- "Contact Us Archived 2015-05-07 at the Wayback Machine." British International School Lagos. Retrieved on May 1, 2015. "1 Landbridge Avenue Oniru Private Estate P.O. Box 75133 Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria"
- "Informations légales Archived 2015-01-26 at the Wayback Machine." Lycée Français Louis Pasteur de Lagos. Retrieved on 18 January 2015. "16, Younis Bashorun street, Victoria Island Annex, P. O. BOX 72172, Lagos (Nigeria) "
- "Contact Us." Lekki British School. Retrieved on May 1, 2015. "Lekki British High School Victoria Arobieke Street Off Admiralty Way Lekki Phase 1. Lagos."
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eti-Osa.|