|Full name||Étoile Football Club|
|Team Manager||Sebastien Corominas|
Étoile FC is the first team of players all born in Europe to play football in Singapore's professional league, and the first in Asia. The team is mostly made up of players of French origin.
Étoile FC became the eighth team defined by foreign team composition to compete in the S.League after Sinchi FC (2003), Albirex Niigata (2004), Sporting Afrique (2006), Liaoning Guangyuan and Super Reds (both 2007), Dalian Shide Siwu FC (2008) and DPMM FC (2009). Étoile FC's debut season was one for the team to remember as they were not only crowned Champions of the Singapore League Cup, but also the Champions of the S-League and 3rd Position in the Singapore Cup.
Étoile FC became the first foreign team to win the Singapore League following a 4–2 win over Albirex Niigata Singapore FC at Jurong East Stadium. On that fateful night, Kobayashi had scored twice to give the Japanese satellite team a 2–1 lead at half time. However, goals by Frédéric Mendy (2 goals) and Matthias Verschave sealed the title win for Étoile FC.
Étoile FC was the 'brainchild' of ex-Gombak United midfielder Johan Gouttefangeas. He was the chairman of Étoile FC since its formation in 2010. However, in June 2011, Johan relinquishes his position as Chairman and Hicham Moudden takes over.
Étoile FC pulled out of the S-League for the 2012 season to focus on grassroots football and youth development.
as of 20 September 2011 Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Note: All players in the Étoile FC Squad either are French, or have dual-nationality.
Étoile FC had, on 22 March 2011, appointed Sidney Govou, as the Club's Ambassador. In the process, Étoile FC becomes the first S-League Club to have an ambassador appointed to represent the club. Sidney and his brother, Jules, arrived in Singapore on 8 June 2011 and conducted a soccer clinic for children.
|Season||Pos||P||W||D||L||F||A||Pts||Singapore Cup||Singapore League Cup|
Honor Roll of Coaches
Étoile FC is currently sponsored by HRMS Consulting. Their kit sponsor is Michezo.
In 2010, Étoile FC secured Ayam Brand as their sponsor after sports marketing company, The Red Card, dropped their sponsorship on 22 April 2010. Their jersey will feature the Ayam Brand logo on the front of their shirts for one match against defending champions SAFFC at the Jalan Besar Stadium on 23 April, on a match-day sponsorship deal. The deal includes advertisement boards and match-day hospitality. This deal make Étoile FC the first S-League side to have a match-day sponsorship deal. After the match, the logo will be printed on the sleeve instead of the front. 
- Official Website
- S.League.Com: Étoile FC and Beijing Guoan to play in S.League 2010
- TODAYonline.Com: Sports: "Voila, and the French are here"
- TODAYonline.Com: Sports: Get ready for some French flair
- ChannelNewsAsia.Com: France's Étoile FC named as 11th team for 2010 S.League season
- ChannelNewsAsia.Com: Football: French and Chinese team expected to add more buzz to S.League
- TheNewPaper: Bonjour, S-League
- AsiaOne.Com: French club Étoile one of two new S-League teams
- 早报体育: 取代韩国超红和文莱DPMM 北京国安法国埃图瓦勒角逐新联赛
- 法国球队加盟新联赛 国安预备队对抗欧洲力量_中国足球_体育_腾讯网
- Tempointeraktif.Com – Liga Singapura Sertakan Klub Eropa
- Reuters: French and Chinese sides enter Singapore league for 2010
- Kallangroar.com: Étoile FC
- Foot69: Singapore, a trampoline for the stars (French)