Eton most commonly refers to Eton College, a public school in Eton, Berkshire, England.
Eton may also refer to:
- Eton Centris, Philippines
- Eton, Berkshire, a town in Berkshire, England
- Eton, Georgia, a town in the United States
- Éton, a commune in the Meuse department in France
- Eton, Queensland, a town in Australia
- North Eton, Queensland, a locality in Australia
- Eton College, often informally referred to simply as Eton, a famous British public school near Windsor in Berkshire
- Eton College (Vancouver), a school in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Eton Group, a group of British independent schools
- Marion Military Institute, known as "American Eton" or "Eton of the South"
- Eton (Iton), an ethnic group inhabiting the Lekié division of central Cameroon and the Eton language spoken by them
- Eton and Castle, an electoral ward in Berkshire, England comprising the town of Eton and Windsor Castle
- Etón Corporation, a US-based importer and manufacturer of shortwave radios
- "The Eton Rifles", the first song by The Jam to reach the top ten in the UK charts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.