Eton College (Vancouver)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Motto||Eton Grads Excel|
|Type||Private career college|
Eton College Canada is located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Eton College is a private career college specializing in Hospitality Management, Travel & Tourism Management, Business Administration, and Flight Attendant training.
Eton College was an accredited college of the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. As of September 2016, Eton College became a designated institution by the Private Training Institutions Branch of BC (PTIB). 
Eton College is a recipient of the EQA designation, a BC government quality assurance designation given to public and private post-secondary institutions that have met or exceeded government recognized quality assurance standards.
Eton College opened its doors in July 2003. The first articulation agreement was signed in 2007 with Royal Roads University located in Victoria, British Columbia. Eton College has since signed articulation agreements with Capilano University, Hawaii Pacific University, Glion Institute of Higher Education, Vancouver Community College, and Vancouver Island University.
- Business Administration Major in Hospitality Management
- Business Administration Major in Tourism Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Hospitality Management and Flight Attendant Preparation
- Travel, Tourism and Flight Attendant Preparation
- Dual Credential Tourism Studies Program with Vancouver Island University 
Academic credits can be transferred to Vancouver Community College, Capilano University, Royal Roads University, Hawaii Pacific University, Glion Institute of Higher Education and Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School.
- List of institutes and colleges in British Columbia
- Private Career Training Institutions Agency
- Higher education in British Columbia