Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Etruscan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Etruscan may refer to:
- The Etruscan language, an extinct language in ancient Italy
- Something derived from or related to the Etruscan civilization
- Etruscan bear (Ursus etruscus), a prehistoric ancestor of the brown bear
- Etruscan honeysuckle (Lonicera etrusca)
- Etruscan shrew (Suncus etruscus), the world's smallest mammal by mass
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Etruscan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.