|Full name||Oélilton Araújo dos Santos|
|Date of birth||8 March 1981|
|Place of birth||Valente, Bahia, Brazil|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Right Full-back / Right Winger|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 September 2014.
Oélilton Araújo dos Santos (Brazilian Portuguese: [ɐɾɐˈuʒu]; born 8 March 1981), commonly known by his nickname Etto, is a Brazilian professional footballer who most recently played for Azerbaijani side Baku. As of 1 September 2007, Etto also holds Croatian citizenship beside Brazilian, and has since expressed his desire to play for Croatia at the international level.
Career in Brazil
His professional career in Brazil started in 2002 and consisted of one-season stints with Bahia, Criciúma, Paraná and Atlético Paranaense, whence he moved to Dinamo Zagreb for the 2005–06 Prva HNL season.
Etto arrived to his new club in August 2005. In his debut season with the Croatian club Etto featured in 24 league matches and scored 5 goals in what would end up being the title winning campaign for Dinamo Zagreb. The following season Etto made inconsisted appearances and featured in only 13 league matches for the club. He also made his debut in European competitions, making a total of four appearances throughout the season. He won his first double with the club as Dinamo Zagreb were both league champions and cup winners for the 2006–07 season. Etto also played in the 2006 Croatian Supercup which Dinamo Zagreb won 4–1 against Rijeka.
The 2007–08 was most successful for Etto since his arrival as he made a total of 40 appearances for the club and scored one goal. He also repeated the success with the club from the last season, again winning the double. The 2008–09 Prva HNL season saw Etto feature in only 16 out of 33 league matches for the club, making a total of 28 appearances in all competitions. The club won its third consecutive double since Etto's arrival.
He featured in 21 out of the 30 matches of the 2009–10 Prva HNL and made 10 appearances in UEFA competitions, also making four appearances in the 2009–10 Croatian Cup which made a total of 35 appearances.
- Note: the Croatian Cup appearances for Dinamo Zagreb can be viewed at the official website of the club nk-dinamo.hr under the The Match section.
|Brazil||League||Copa do Brasil||South America||Total|
|2005–06||Dinamo Zagreb||Prva HNL||24||5||0||0||0||0||24||5|
|2013–14||Baku||Azerbaijan Premier League||27||0||3||0||0||0||30||0|
- As of 1 August 2010
- Dinamo Zagreb
- "Oleilton Araujo dos Santos Etto". Nogometni magazin. Archived from the original on 16 December 2009. Retrieved 8 August 2010.
- "Etto postao Hrvat" (in Croatian). javno.com. 1 September 2007. Retrieved 8 September 2009.
- Tanja Simić (7 August 2006). "Etto: 'Želim igrati za Hrvatsku'" [Etto: "I want to play for Croatia"] (in Croatian). Nacional (weekly). Archived from the original on 7 July 2012. Retrieved 8 September 2009.
- "NK Dinamo Zagreb – Etto". Dinamo Zagreb. Retrieved 8 August 2010.
- "Dinamo – Rijeka: Uhvatite nas ako možete" (in Croatian). Sportnet.hr. 19 July 2006. Retrieved 8 August 2010.
- "Etto in "Baku"". FK Baku. 5 August 2013. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- "Etto (Oelilton Araujo dos Santos) – Dinamo Zagreb and Brazil". Footballdatabase.com. Retrieved 8 August 2010.
- "Etto's Croatian League stats". Nogometni magazin. Archived from the original on 5 November 2013. Retrieved 5 November 2013.
- "Bišćan presudio Hajduku" (in Croatian). Sportnet.hr. 17 July 2010. Retrieved 28 July 2010.