April 29, 1974|
|Genres||progressive rock, instrumental rock, Jazz fusion|
|Occupation(s)||musician, composer, arranger, multi-instrumentalist, producer|
|Instruments||Guitar, Bass pedals, Bass guitar, Sitar, String_instrument, Keyboards|
|Labels||Pick Up Records, Maracash Records, Agla Records, AMS Records, EarShock Records, Musea Records, BTF Records, HW Music|
|Associated acts||The Watch, David Jackson, Aldo Tagliapietra, Alex Carpani, David Cross, Karl Potter, DAAL, Bernardo Lanzetti, Vox in Progress|
Ettore Salati (born April 29, 1974) is a guitarist, multi-instrumentalist, composer and producer from Milan, Italy.
He has been featured in several progressive rock world-released albums and has produced many full-lengths, including SoulenginE's "Mind Colours" and The RedZen's "Void".
Since 2000 he tours Europe, North, Center and South America and Japan, playing live in the most world-renowned progressive rock international festival, like Baja Prog, RoSfest, Prog'Sud, Trieste Summer Rock Festival, Progday International Festival, Prog Exhibition, Nisville Jazz Festival, Gong Prog Fest, Fasano Jazz Festival, Virada Cultural and many others.
As session musician, he endorses Seagull (company) Guitars.
- The Watch – Vacuum (Pick Up Records, 2004)
- The Watch – Live Bootleg (Pick Up Records, 2006)
- The Watch – Primitive (Pick Up Records, 2007)
- Archangel – The Akallabeth (AMS Records, 2009)
- VV. AA. – Inferno (Musea Records, 2009)
- Alex Carpani – The Sanctuary (Maracash Records, 2010)
- VV. AA. – Purgatorio (Musea Records, 2010)
- The RedZen – Void (Maracash Records, 2011)
- VV. AA. – The Best of 2Days Prog + 1 (Ver1Musica Production, 2011)
- DAAL – Destruktive Actions Affect Livings (Agla Records, 2011)
- VV. AA. – Paradiso (Musea Records, 2011)
- SoulenginE – Mind Colours (Maracash Records, 2012)
- DAAL – Dodecahedron (Agla Records, 2012)
- Silver Key – In The Land of Dreams (Maracash Records, 2012)
- Archangel – Tales of Love And Blood (EarShock Records, 2013)
- Alex Carpani – 4 Destinies (Festival Music, 2014)
- DAAL – Dance of the Drastic Navels (Agla Records, 2014)
- VV. AA. – New Species – Volume XIV (Classic Rock Society, 2014)
- SaltyBros – A Chest of Goldies (HW Music, 2015)
- Vox In Progress - "Live" (VersoLaStratosfera, 2015)
- Alex Carpani – So Close So Far (Maracash Records, 2016)
- Davide Moscato - Mental Maze (Seahorse Recordings, 2016)
- Habelard2 - Maybe (CS Records, 2017)
- "The Watch – Vacuum – 2004". ProgVisions.
- "The RedZen – Void". Background Magazine
- "SoulenginE: Mind Colours". Sea of Tranquility.
- "Detailed review:Daal – 2012 – "Destruktive Actions Affect Livings" Progressor.
- "Dodecahedron". ProgNaut
- "Detailed review:New Species – Volume XIV – 2014" Prog Archives.