Ettore Spalletti (26 January 1940 – 11 October 2019) was an Italian artist. He exhibited at Documenta in 1982 and 1992 and represented Italy at the Venice Biennale in 1997. Spalletti was mostly known for his light blue monochrome paintings that he created on different surfaces and for his creative use of light. Spalletti lived and worked for all his life in his birthplace Cappelle sul Tavo in Abruzzo.
- 1982: Documenta VII
- 1991: Musée d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris
- 1992: Documenta IX
- 1993: Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum (with Haim Steinbach)
- 1997: 47th Venice Biennale
- 2009: Museum Kurhaus Kleve
- 2014: Jointed exhibition at MAXXI, Rome; Museo d'arte contemporanea Donnaregina, Naples; and Galleria civica d'arte moderna e contemporanea, Bergamo.
- "Morto Ettore Spalletti, pittore e scultore, maestro dell'arte concettuale". Repubblica.it. October 11, 2019.
- "Museum Kurhaus Kleve - Ausstellungen -". www.museumkurhaus.de.
- "Osmosis: Ettore Spalletti and Haim Steinbach". Archived from the original on 2014-04-16. Retrieved 2012-08-04.
- "Ettore Spalletti. Un giorno così bianco, così bianco". Archived from the original on 2014-04-16. Retrieved 2014-04-16.