|Brady Rafuse (Chief Executive Officer)
Neil Hobbs (Non-Executive Chairman)
Joachim Piroth (Chief Financial Officer)
Number of employees
Their headquarters are in London, and they were publicly listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange until March 2015. It owns and operates 13 fibre based metropolitan networks connected with a high capacity intercity backbone covering 45 cities in 10 countries.
- Bandwidth Without Limits euNetworks Official Site. Retrieved August 7, 2013
- "Stock Quote: EuNetworks". ShareInvestor. Retrieved 2015-11-04.
- "euNetworks Group's last trading day to be March 13". The Business Times. 2015-03-11. Retrieved 2015-11-04.
- Metro Wavelengths Services. Retrieved July 15, 2013
- Long Haul Wavelengths Service. Retrieved July 15, 2013.