|Studio album by Pitchfork|
Eucalyptus is a studio album by the post-hardcore band Pitchfork. It was released in 1990 through Nemesis Records and re-released in 2003 by Swami Records. The album is the band's only full-length studio album. It was produced by guitarist John Reis and its artwork was created by singer Rick Froberg, who at the time used the stage name Rick Fork.
The album was originally released as an LP in limited numbers and soon went out of print. In 2003 Reis re-released it in CD format on his record label Swami Records, including the tracks from the band's Saturn Outhouse 7" as well. This is the only version currently available.
- "Burn Pigs, Burn"
- "New Kid"
- "Rana (Frogs)"
- "Flatland Farming"
- "Drop Dead"
- "Thin Ice"*
*Tracks 9-11 comprise the Saturn Outhouse 7" and appear on the 2003 CD re-release only.
- Rick Froberg (aka Rick Fork) - vocals
- John Reis - guitar
- Nick Frederick - bass (tracks 1-8)
- Joey Piro - drums
- Don Ankrom - bass (tracks 9-11 on CD re-release)
- Record label: Original release: Nemesis Records, re-release: Swami Records
- Recorded 1989 at Radio Tokyo by Richard Andrews and Michael James
- All material copyright and published by Pitchfork/Kickin' Bootie 1990.
- Mixed at Westbeach by Donnell Cameron, John Reis, Brett Gurewitz and Simon Cheffins.
- Produced by John Reis
- Re-release remastered by Dave Gardner at Magneto Mastering
- Album cover and insert artwork by Rick Froberg
- CD disc artwork by Garry Davis
- Photos by Miki Vuckovich