(Redirected from Euclid Ave)
Euclid Avenue may refer to the following (all in the United States):
- Euclid Avenue, in San Bernardino County, California, which is California State Route 83
- Euclid Avenue (Ontario and Upland, California), a historic district listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP), along California State Route 83
- Euclid Avenue (Cleveland), a main boulevard of Cleveland, Ohio
- Euclid Avenue Historic District (Cleveland, Ohio), listed on the NRHP in Ohio
- Euclid Avenue Historic District (Bristol, Virginia), listed on the NRHP in Virginia
- Euclid Avenue (County Route 340/7) in Charles Town, West Virginia
- Euclid Avenue (IND Fulton Street Line), a subway station in New York City
- Euclid Avenue station (San Diego Trolley), a railway station
- Euclid Avenue School, Jamestown, New York, a school on the National Register of Historic Places
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Euclid Avenue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.