Euclid Avenue is a street name used in multiple U.S. municipalities. Surveyors frequently named a street after Euclid (or Euclides), the father of Euclidean geometry, as it is the basis of their profession.
Euclid Avenue or Euclid Avenue Historic District may refer to:
- Euclid Avenue, in Lawrence County, New Castle, Pennsylvania
- Euclid Avenue, in Orange County, Fountain Valley, CA
- Euclid Avenue, in San Bernardino County, California, which is California State Route 83
- Euclid Avenue (Ontario and Upland, California), a historic district listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP), along California State Route 83
- Highland Park Historic Business District at Euclid and Sixth Avenues, Des Moines, Iowa, listed on the NRHP in Iowa
- Euclid Avenue-Montrose Street Historic District, Worcester, Massachusetts, listed on the NRHP in Massachusetts
- Euclid Avenue (Cleveland), a main boulevard of Cleveland, Ohio
- Euclid Avenue Historic District (Cleveland, Ohio), listed on the NRHP in Ohio
- Euclid Avenue Historic District (Bristol, Virginia), listed on the NRHP in Virginia
- Euclid Avenue (County Route 340/7) in Charles Town, West Virginia
- Euclid Avenue (IND Fulton Street Line), subway station in New York City
- Euclid Avenue station (San Diego Trolley)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Euclid Avenue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.