Eugene Field Elementary School
|Eugene Field Elementary School|
707 Wisner Street|
Park Ridge, Cook County, Illinois 60068
|Type||Public elementary school|
|School district||Park Ridge-Niles School District 64|
|NCES School ID||173084003212|
The most notable student who attended the school is Hillary Clinton, who went there in the 1950s and later to Lincoln Middle School. Clinton gave a speech on February 15, 2006, for the Brookings Institution, mentioning her time at Eugene Field Elementary School. In 1997, when Clinton was the First Lady, she visited this school at a reunion with her friends and teachers.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Larry Ellison, Oracle Founder & CEO
- "Search for Public Schools - School Detail for Eugene Field Elem School". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 16 November 2017.
- Jeri Freedman, Hillary Rodham Clinton: Portrait of a Leading Democrat (Rosen Publishing, 2007), p13
- "Remarks of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton at Brookings "America's First Suburbs" Symposium" (PDF). Brookings Institution. Retrieved 16 November 2017.
- Peter, Baker (1997-10-28). "Hillary Clinton, in Her Element". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2008-02-06.
- Official website
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Eugene Field Elementary School
|This Illinois school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|