|Date of birth:||July 12, 1977|
|Place of birth:||Tampa, Florida|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||226 lb (103 kg)|
|High school:||Tampa (FL) Chamberlain|
|NFL Draft:||2000 / Round: 7 / Pick: 249|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Eugene William McCaslin, Jr. (born July 12, 1977) is an American former college and professional football player who was a linebacker in the National Football League (NFL) for a single season. He played college football for the University of Florida. He was drafted late in the seventh round of the 2000 NFL Draft, and played professionally for the NFL's Green Bay Packers.
McCaslin accepted an athletic scholarship to attend the University of Florida, where he played for coach Steve Spurrier's Florida Gators football team from 1996 to 1999. As a freshman in 1996, he was a member of the Gators team that defeated the Florida State Seminoles 52–20 in the Sugar Bowl to win the Bowl Alliance national championship. Used mostly as a blocking back, he had two games where he rushed for 100 yards or more during the first three seasons of his college career. Prior to his senior season in 1999, he switched to defense and became a starting linebacker.
The Green Bay Packers picked McCaslin in the seventh round of the 2000 NFL Draft, and he played in one regular season game for the Packers during the 2000 season. After a season away from the NFL, he was a member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers during the 2002 NFL season, but did not see any playing time during a regular season game.
- Florida Gators football, 1990–99
- List of Florida Gators football players in the NFL
- List of Green Bay Packers players
- Pro-Football-Reference.com, Players, Eugene McCaslin. Retrieved January 29, 2012.
- databaseFootball.com, Players, Eugene McCaslin. Retrieved January 29, 2012.
- 2011 Florida Gators Football Media Guide, University Athletic Association, Gainesville, Florida, pp. 76, 125, 139–140, 193 (2011). Retrieved January 29, 2012.
- GatorZone.com, Football History, 1999 Roster, Eugene McCaslin. Retrieved January 29, 2012.
- National Football League, Historical Players, Eugene McCaslin. Retrieved January 29, 2012.