Eugene O'Neill Jr.
O'Neill was son of Eugene's first wife, Kathleen Jenkins. The couple divorced in 1912. O'Neill once said he did not even meet his father until age 12. He graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Yale University in 1932, where he was a member of Skull and Bones secret student society. He earned a PhD in philosophy in 1936.
- Obituary Record of Graduates of the Undergraduate Schools Deceased During the Year 1950-1951 (PDF). Bulletin of Yale University. 48. January 1, 1952. p. 94. Retrieved 2011-04-28.
- "Eugene O'Neill Jr. Is Found a Suicide". New York Times. September 26, 1950. p. 21.
- Eugene O'Neill Jr. at the Database of Classical Scholars
- Eugene O'Neill, Jr. Collection at the Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Yale University
- Last photograph taken of O'Neill
|This article about an American educator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|