|Prime Minister of Curaçao|
|Assumed office |
29 May 2017
|Preceded by||Gilmar Pisas|
|Minister for Economic Development|
30 November 2015 – 24 March 2017
|Prime Minister||Ben Whiteman|
|Preceded by||Stanley Palm|
|Succeeded by||Errol Goeloe|
|Member of the Island council of Curaçao|
|Member of the Estates of Curaçao|
11 May 2017 – 29 May 2017
|Born||citation needed]4 February 1970 [|
|Political party||Partido Alternativa Real (Real Alternative Party, PAR)|
Eugene Rhuggenaath is a Curaçaoan politician and party leader of the Partido Alternativa Real (PAR). He was Minister for Economic Development in the Cabinet-Koeiman in 2016. He was a member of the Island Council of Curaçao between 2003 and December 2009 and of the Estates of Curaçao since May 2017.
During the Curaçao general election of 2017 his party received most votes. Rhuggenaath was tasked to form a new coalition government by Governor Lucille George-Wout with his Party, Partido MAN and Partido Inovashon Nashonal.
Rhuggenaath was sworn in as Prime Minister on 29 May 2017.
- "High Expectations For New Minister Of Economic Development". Curaçao Chronicle. Retrieved 13 May 2017.
- "Rhuggenaath is now 'formateur'". The Daily Herald. 12 May 2017.
- "New Curaçao Government Under The Leadership Of Rhuggenaath Sworn In". The Curaçao Chronicle. 29 May 2017.
- "'Historical' Speech Prime Minister Curaçao During Gay Pride". Curaçao Chronicle. 29 September 2017. Archived from the original on 29 September 2017.
- "'Historische' toespraak premier Curaçao op Gay Pride" (in Dutch). Nederlandse Omroep Stichting. 29 September 2017. Archived from the original on 29 September 2017.
| Prime Minister of Curaçao
|This Curaçao biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Caribbean politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|