Eugene Township, Vermillion County, Indiana
Location in Vermillion County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.34 sq mi (91.5 km2)|
|• Land||34.93 sq mi (90.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.41 sq mi (1.1 km2) 1.16%|
|Elevation||551 ft (168 m)|
|• Density||58/sq mi (22/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|ZIP codes||47847, 47928, 47974|
|GNIS feature ID||453282|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.34 square miles (91.5 km2), of which 34.93 square miles (90.5 km2) (or 98.84%) is land and 0.41 square miles (1.1 km2) (or 1.16%) is water.
- Eugene at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains five cemeteries: Brown, Eugene, Groenendyke, Isle and Patrick.
- County Fairgrounds
- The Eugene Covered Bridge was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1994.
- North Vermillion Community School Corporation
- Indiana's 8th congressional district
- State House District 42
- State Senate District 38
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
||McKendree Township, Vermilion County, Illinois||Highland Township|
|Love Township, Vermilion County, Illinois||Fulton Township, Fountain County
Liberty Township, Parke County