Eulogio Díaz del Corral
||This article has an unclear citation style. (July 2010)|
He joined the movement of education for non-violence and peace in 1971 and founded the first group of Friends of the School Day of Non-violence and Peace (DENIP). He has participated in national and international meetings and conferences on this subject (Forum for Peace and World Congress on Disarmament Education, at UNESCO headquarters, in Paris; first European Forum for Education and Culture for Peace in Brussels, Meetings of the UNESCO Associated Schools Network in Madrid, Granada and Crevillente, etc.) and has published numerous articles and poems scattered throughout various journals and literary and pedagogical publications.
Deputy Coordinator of the School Day of Non-violence and Peace (DENIP) and a personal friend of Lanza del Vasto, has resided eleven years in Mallorca. He lives dedicated to painting, poetry and teaching.
Has been called Famous Animaliste by the group Los Animales tienen la Palabra and the Cercle Universel des Ambassadeurs de la Paix, Geneva (Switzerland), has appointed him Ambassador of Peace. 
Educación para la Convivencia (together with Llorenç Vidal Vidal).1978,
Historia del pensamiento pacifista y no-violento contemporáneo, 1985,
Ideario no-violento (together with Llorenç Vidal Vidal), 1987,
His texts Por qué soy pacifista, Por qué soy vegetariano y Pensamientos sobre la compasión condense and summarize aspects that the author considers essential to its conception of life.
- Antología Poética, III Encuentro Hispanomarroquí de Poesía Trina Mercader (Tetuan, 2013)
- Palabras a tiempo. Recopilando hebras de sueño (Cádiz, 2014)
- Estrechando para la paz, IV Encuentro Hispano-Marroquí de Poesía (Tetuan, 2014)
His drawings pacifists – as "poet of the painting" was defined by the Croatian painter Kristian Krekovic – published in the literary magazine Ponent (Majorca) and annual appeals towards DENIP have been around the world and have been reproduced repeatedly in publications from different countries and very positively valued internationally. His painting Krishna of Peace has been reproduced in the book Historia de la pintura contemporánea en Mallorca. Del Impresionismo a nuestros días by Gaspar Sabater and many of his oil paintings have graced the covers of various issues of the cultural magazine Tántalo (Cádiz).
- La pintura contemporánea en Mallorca. Del Impresionismo a nuestros días de Gaspar Sabater. Tomo II, Ediciones Cort, Palma de Mallorca, 1982
- Antología Poética, III Encuentro Hispanomarroquí de Poesía Trina Mercader, Edit. Estrechando, (Tetuan, 2013) & Palabras a tiempo. Recopilando hebras de sueño, Edit. Tántalo, (Cádiz, 2014).
- Eulogio Díaz del Corral: Pintura, Poesía, Pensamiento
- "Ideario no-violento" by Llorenç Vidal and Eulogio Díaz del Corral
- The web of DENIP
- Eulogio Díaz del Corral: Artículos