|Language||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Slovak, Czech, Greek, Bulgarian, Romanian & Serbian|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Country||Belgium, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania & Serbia|
EURACTIV is a European media platform specialising in the online publication of articles focusing on European policymaking, founded in 1999 by the French media publisher Christophe Leclercq. It is present across 12 EU capitals. 
EurActory is a tool developed as part of the EU Community project.
EU Community was initiated by EURACTIV and is coordinated by Intrasoft. The project is co-funded by the European Commission's DG CONNECT. It won a Call for Proposals under the Seventh Framework Programme for Research (FP7).
Notes and references
- Greece in the Eurozone Crisis, Georgios Karyotis, Roman Gerodimos
- Kelstrup, Jesper Dahl (2016). The Politics of Think Tanks in Europe. Routledge. p. 124. ISBN 9781138918320. OCLC 935193101.
One of the factors that restrict advocacy think tanks in the EU from emerging is the lack of widely read European media, not disregarding Politico.eu, EUobsever, and EurActiv.
- "futuremedialab.info". ww12.futuremedialab.info.
- "European publishers are teaming together to translate the news to reach broader audiences".
- "EurActory beta goes live at the European Parliament - Global Systems Science".
- "Project EU Community launches new tool for relevant experts - Digital Single Market - European Commission".