|Language||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Slovak, Czech, Greek, Bulgarian, Romanian & Serbian|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Country||Belgium, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania & Serbia|
|Circulation||794,992 unique visitors per month|
EURACTIV is a European media platform specialising in the online publication of articles focusing on European policymaking, founded in 1999 by Christophe Leclercq. It is present across 12 EU capitals. 
EURACTIV publishes in 12 languages, to a community of EU stakeholders. EURACTIV also has content sharing agreements with other news platforms, such as The Guardian, Der Tagesspiegel, El País - Planeta Futuro, La Tribune, "Class Editori" and Wirtschaftswoche.
Each national website republishes content from EURACTIV.COM in their respective languages, with additional content relevant to their own situation within the EU.
EURACTIV acts as a dissemination partner for EU research projects, providing communication support throughout the various projects' life-cycles: from communication plans, through project launches, major events and project milestones, to final reports.
does not lobby, except to promote online media independence, and is not aligned to any political faction or faith group.
EurActory is a tool developed as part of the EU Community project.
EU Community was initiated by EURACTIV and is coordinated by Intrasoft. The project is co-funded by the European Commission’s DG CONNECT. It won a Call for Proposals under the Seventh Framework Programme for Research (FP7).
The tool monitors hundreds of EU professionals and ranks them by policy topic according to their influence, currently on Energy Union, Innovation & Entrepreneurship and Future of the EU.
EURACTIV is financed by a variety of EU Actors, be they of public or private origin, via sponsoring, memberships and other such ventures. For example, in 2015, EURACTIV had contributions from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Sanofi and Regeneron.
Notes and references
- "EurActiv Readership 20% up, and more influential than ever".
- Greece in the Eurozone Crisis, Georgios Karyotis, Roman Gerodimos
- "EurActiv.com PLC: Private Company Information - Businessweek".
- "EURACTIV READERSHIP 20% UP AND MORE INFLUENTIAL THAN EVER".
- "EurActiv launches 'Regional Policy' section - EMI".
- "About – EU opinion & policy debates – across languages - BlogActiv.eu".
- "Horizon Swafs 2015".
- "Fondation EurActiv". 15 February 2016.
- "Details on registered organisation - LobbyFacts Database".
- "Fondation EurActiv - EMI".
- "EurActory beta goes live at the European Parliament - Global Systems Science".
- "Project EU Community launches new tool for relevant experts - Digital Single Market - European Commission".
- "Terms & Conditions". 3 January 2010.