Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Eurasia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eurasia or Eurasian may refer to:
- Eurasia, landmass containing the traditional continents of Europe and Asia
- Eurasian (mixed ancestry), people descended from European and Asian ancestors
- Eurasia (Nineteen Eighty-Four), a fictional superstate or country in Orwell's novel
- Eurasian Union, a economic union of post-Soviet states.
- Eurasia (documentary), a 2004 history documentary series jointly developed by NHK and Point du Jour International
- Eurasia (train), a name of electric multiple unit ESh2 (Stadler KISS)
- Eurasia (building), a skyscraper under construction in Moscow, Russia
- Eurasia Shopping Mall, a shopping mall located in Changchun, China
- Eurasia Foundation, a public-private grant funder to post-Soviet states
- Eurasia Group, a global political risk consultancy
- Eurasia Heritage Foundation, a Russian think tank and NGO
- Eurasia Aviation Corporation, a former Chinese airline
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.