This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||Euronext: RF|
CAC Mid 60 Component
|Headquarters||1 rue Georges Berger, Paris|
|Michel David-Weill (Chairman of the Supervisory Board); Virginie Morgon (CEO); Philippe Audouin(Chief Financial Officer)|
|Products||Leveraged buyouts, Growth capital|
|Revenue||€4,334 million (2016)|
|€519.7 million (2016)|
|Total assets||more than €6 billion of which €1 billion third parties|
Number of employees
Eurazeo is a multinational publicly-listed private equity firm based in Paris, France. The firm was founded in 2001 via the merger of two French investment companies and is listed on the Euronext exchange under the symbol RF. Eurazeo has in excess of €6 billion in assets under management.
Eurazeo has five investment divisions: Eurazeo Capital (Large and Mid-Cap Corporate Private Equity), Eurazeo Patrimoine (Real Estate Private Equity), Eurazeo PME (Small and Mid-Cap Corporate Private Equity), Eurazeo Croissance (Growth Equity), and Eurazeo Brands (Branded Consumer and Retail Private Equity).
Eurazeo has over 100 employees, with offices in Paris, New York City, Shanghai, and São Paulo.
Eurazeo is a publicly-listed global private equity firm. As of June 2017, 64.3% of Eurazeo's capital was held by public investors.
- Eurazeo Company Profile on Euronext.com
- "Eurazeo -- Shareholding Information". June 6, 2017.
- "Prominent family group takes stake in European investment group". Family Capital. Archived from the original on 18 April 2018. Retrieved 2017-07-25.
- Official website
- Eurazeo Q4 sales jump on acquisitions, strong organic growth
- Jaewon Kang "LBO Profile: Eurazeo uses consumer sector focus to expand outside of Europe", Wall Street Journal, June 28, 2017
- William Louch. "Eurazeo and Goldman Sachs Team Up to Buy Dominion Web", Private Equity News, May 11, 2017