Eureka High School (Missouri)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Eureka High School|
|Assistant Principals||Dan Thoman
|Grades||9th - 12th|
|School color(s)||Purple & Gold
|Conference||Suburban West Conference|
Eureka has a co-educational student body of just over 1900. More than half of the students come from LaSalle Springs Middle School, with a large portion of the rest coming from Wildwood Middle School.
- Maurice Alexander (football player) graduated from Eureka High School. He played college football at Utah State University and was drafted by the St. Louis Rams in 2014.
- Cam Janssen, professional hockey player for the New Jersey Devils and the St. Louis Blues.
- Bob Klinger, Major League Baseball pitcher with the Pittsburgh Pirates and Boston Red Sox
- Clayton Echard, National Football League Tight End with the Seattle Seahawks
- "Eureka SR. High". School Directory Information. National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- Rams Draft Defensive Back Maurice Alexander 110th Overall by Jonathan Webb May 10, 2014 St. Louis Rams
- Bob Klinger's biography at the SABR Baseball Biography Project
|This Missouri school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|