|Founded||25 August 1993|
|Operating bases||Lisbon Airport|
|Subsidiaries||STP Airways (38%)|
|Key people||Tomaz Metello, CEO|
Founded as Air Zarco on 25 August 1993, the company adopted the trade name Air Madeira until 17 May 2000, when the Memorandum of Association was altered by deed, and the name of EuroAtlantic Airways – Transportes Aéreos S.A. was adopted. EuroAtlantic also took over the corporate design from Air Zarco which is still used today. The airline is owned by Quanlux (Luxembourg) (45%), Tomaz Julio Teixeira Metello (25%), Anglotel (Luxembourg) (20%) and Danielle Chadrin Metello (10%) and had 239 employees at March 2007. EuroAtlantic also owns 38% of the national airline of São Tomé and Príncipe, STP Airways.
EuroAtlantic operated a direct flight from Lisbon to Dili's Presidente Nicolau Lobato International Airport in January 2008 using a Boeing 767 carrying 140 members of the Portuguese National Guard. It was the first aircraft larger than a Boeing 737 to ever land at the airport.
EuroAtlantic Airways operates worldwide charter services as well as ACMI and other wet lease operations, mostly on behalf of other airlines. For example, EuroAtlantic operated two Boeing 777s on behalf of Biman Bangladesh Airlines in 2009 and two Boeing 767s for Air Canada in 2014.
As of March 2017, the EuroAtlantic Airways fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Cessna Citation CJ3||1||—||6||business jet|
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 78.
- "The financial express - First Financial Daily Newspaper in Bangladesh". thefinancialexpress-bd.com. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- "Important information regarding our euroAtlantic Boeing 767-300ER". Air Canada. Retrieved May 21, 2014.
- "Voos Directos Guiné Bissau a partir de Lisboa - Fly euroAtlantic". flyeuroatlantic.pt. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- planespotters.net - EuroAtlantic Airways Fleet Details and History retrieved 1 March 2017
- euroatlantic.pt - Executive Flights retrieved 1 March 2017
Media related to Euro Atlantic Airways at Wikimedia Commons