From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Euro- or euro- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up Euro or euro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Euro (sign: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of the eurozone.
Euro may also refer to:
- Euro (rapper) (born 1992), a Dominican-American rapper
- UEFA European Football Championship
- European emission standards, acceptable limits for exhaust emissions of new vehicles sold in EU member states
- Association of European Operational Research Societies
- A European (informal use), see European ethnic groups
- Euro, Western Australia, an abandoned town in Western Australia
- Common wallaroo, also known as the euro or hill wallaroo, a species of macropod
- Italian frigate Euro (F 575)
- European-American Unity and Rights Organization, EURO, a white nationalist organization in the United States
- Eurogame, a style of board game gameplay originating from Germany.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Euro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.