Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Euro- or euro- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up Euro or euro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Euro (sign: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of the eurozone.
Euro may also refer to:
- Euro (rapper) (born 1992), a Dominican-American rapper
- Euro- a prefix meaning "European"
- UEFA European Championship
- European emission standards, acceptable limits for exhaust emissions of new vehicles sold in EU member states
- Association of European Operational Research Societies
- Euro, Western Australia, an abandoned town in Western Australia
- Common wallaroo, also known as the euro or hill wallaroo, a species of macropod
- European-American Unity and Rights Organization, EURO, a white nationalist organization in the United States
- Eurogame, a style of board game gameplay originating from Germany.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Euro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.