|Type||Public Limited Company|
|Industry||Advertising, marketing, public relations|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Number of employees
Havas London (formerly known as Euro RSCG London) is a London-based integrated advertising agency. It is part of the Havas Worldwide network (formerly known as Euro RSCG Worldwide) network which has 316 offices located in 75 countries throughout Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Euro RSCG London was first created by merging Colman RSCG and Horner Collis Kirvan.
In 1994, Euro RSCG's London office was relaunched as Euro RSCG Wnek Gosper by Mark Wnek and Brett Gosper who had been approached by the Euro RSCG network to turn the agency around. Brett Gosper left for New York in 2003. Mark Wnek also left in January 2004, whereafter the names of the founders were dropped and the agency was renamed Euro RSCG London.
Euro RSCG itself was renamed Havas Worldwide in 2012, and the London office was then renamed Havas Worldwide London. The name was later shortened to Havas London.
The agency works for global brands including Chivas Regal, Birds Eye, Reckitt Benckiser, Evian, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Unilever, Ideal Standard, Credit Suisse, Maggie's Centres, Mothercare and Mondelēz International.
- "Not at the Table", ad for Häagen Dazs. Won a D&AD Wood Pencil in 2000.
- "Megabytes" ad for Microsoft. Won a D&AD Wood Pencil in 2001.
- "Pageant", spot for VO5. Won a D&AD Yellow Pencil Award in 2012.
- "Metamorphosis", film for Credit Suisse. Won a "One Merit" award at The One Club in 2013.
- "Explore", campaign for Durex's e-commerce site in 2014. One spot used synchronous dual-screen technology to allow an phone or tablet app to show an alternative view when the main ad plays on TV.
- "Cut the Cliché", Valentine's Day spot for Durex.
- "The Heathrow Bears", a series of Christmas ads for Heathrow Airport started in 2016.
- "IPA credentials for Euro RSCG London".
- "Campaign - Havas calls time on Euro RSCG name".
- The Advertising Handbook, Sean Brierley, Routledge, ISBN 113484283X, p. 71
- "Restructured Euro RSCG to be called Euro RSCG Partners". Campaign. June 27, 2003.
- "Euro RSCG relaunch sees Gosper depart for New York". Campaign. June 19, 2003.
- "Euro RSCG London is born as Wnek Gosper names axed". Campaign. January 13, 2004.
- "Euro RSCG Office Gets TV Account". The New York Times. December 15, 1994.
- "IOMEGA CONSOLIDATES $35 MIL AT EURO RSCG". Advertising Age. October 28, 1996.
- "Euro RSCG Wnek Gosper Wins Argos Account". Adweek. June 18, 2002.
- "Cadbury", The Advertising Age Encyclopedia of Advertising, 2015, ISBN 1135949131
- "Not at the Table". D&AD.
- "Megabytes". D&AD.
- "AMV, Euro RSCG and W&K land D&AD Pencils". Campaign. April 26, 2012.
- "Credit Suisse 'metamorphosis' by Euro RSCG London". Campaign. July 9, 2012.
- "Metamorphosis". The One Club.
- "Durex "explore" by Havas Worldwide London". Campaign. November 27, 2014.
- "Watch Christopher Eccleston in an Alzheimer's Research UK ad - Ad break". The Guardian. 28 January 2016.
- "Heathrow Airport's Christmas Ad With Two Old Teddy Bears Makes Britain Feel Happy Again". Ad Week. November 17, 2016.