This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Euroconsumers: Consumer Organization in Europe, previously known as Conseur - European Consumers, is a private independent and non-profit organization, based in Luxembourg, that works in Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Luxembourg and Brazil.
The main objectives of Euroconsumers are to promote and defend consumer interests, solve their problems and help them exercise their fundamental rights (freedom of choice, access to information, education and justice, and right to health, safety and a healthy environment).
This Organization has the following brands:
- Test-Aankoop: Consumer organization in Belgium called Test Aankoop
- OCU: Consumer Organization in Spain called Organizacion de Consumidores y Usuarios
- Deco Proteste: Consumer Organization in Portugal called Deco Proteste
- Altroconsumo: Consumer Organization in Italy called Altroconsumo
- Proteste: Consumer Organization in Brazil called Proteste