|Limited liability company|
|Headquarters||Quatre Camins, 9-13 08022, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
(President and CEO)
Eduard J. Scott
Euroleague Basketball S.L. is the private company that runs and operates the top two continental-wide men's professional club basketball competitions in Europe, the first-tier EuroLeague, and the second-tier EuroCup. It has been organizing the EuroLeague competition since the year 2000, beginning with the Euroleague 2000–01 season. Since 2002, it has also organized the EuroLeague Final Four. It also oversees the European national basketball league rankings, and the Euroleague Basketball Next Generation Tournament. It is headquartered in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
Euroleague Commercial Assets S.A. (ECA) is the limited liability company, acting pursuant to Luxembourg law, with registered office in rue Beaumont 17, L-1219 Luxembourg. It is governed by the statutes and the resolutions of the governing bodies, the owners of which are the clubs participating in the EuroLeague and a number of leagues.
The General Assembly is the ECA body of representation and governance, where the ECA shareholders meet together with the associated clubs, which is responsible for the general supervision of the issues regarding the EuroLeague and for approving the Bylaws, as stipulated in the EuroLeague Club Licensing Rules. In addition, it ensures the coordination of the clubs and has the authority to make decisions and confer functions on the Shareholders Executive Board.
The General Assembly constituted the Shareholders Executive Board and granted it the duties to submit proposals and recommendations to the General Assembly, monitor and control the observance of the resolutions made by the General Assembly, take urgent measures when there is no time to convene a meeting of the General Assembly (subject to the subsequent ratification of the General Assembly), and exercise any further functions conferred on it by the General Assembly. The Shareholders Executive Board will consist of the following members, elected by the General Assembly, for a three-year term of office:
- 11 representatives of the licensed clubs that participate in the EuroLeague competition.
- The Chief Executive Officer, who will act as chairman of the Shareholders Executive Board. The chairman is only empowered to vote in the event of equality of votes, in which case they will have the casting vote only.
Euroleague Properties S.A. (EP) is the limited liability company, controlled by ECA, responsible for managing and organising the EuroLeague and EuroCup competitions in which the EuroLeague and EuroCup clubs participate, as well as for commercialising the properties of these competitions (to deal with the promotion and development of the commercial activities linked to these competitions), in accordance with what is established in the bylaws.
EP has designated the company Euroleague Entertainment & Services, S.L.U., controlled by ECA, as the body responsible for the management and administrative organisation of the EuroLeague and EuroCup competitions in accordance with what is established in the bylaws. This company must adhere to the EuroLeague Regulations and any future modifications, amendments or derogations whenever the governing bodies approve them.
Euroleague Ventures S.A. (EV) is the limited liability company incorporated by EP and IMG Media Limited according to the Joint Venture Agreement signed by both parties with the aim of increasing the stature, awareness and economic value of the EuroLeague, EuroCup and the clubs. EP and IMG Media Limited have agreed on a long-term cooperation in the management, administration and organisation of the promotion and commercialisation of the EuroLeague and EuroCup through the incorporation of EV.
- European national basketball league rankings
- Historical European national basketball league rankings
- EuroLeague Final Four
- Euroleague Basketball Next Generation Tournament
- EuroLeague TV
- NBA Europe Live presented in Istanbul eurocupbasketball.com
- euroleague basketball official guide euroleague.net
- Court rejects suit against Euroleague Basketball euroleague.net
- EUROLEAGUE BASKETBALL SL expansion.com
- Euroleague.net Euroleague Basketball - History timeline.
- Euroleague.net About Euroleague Basketball.
- Euroleague.net A new home for European basketball.
- "EUROLEAGUE COMMERCIAL ASSETS S.A.". opencorporates. Retrieved 16 September 2016.
- "Company Structure (pages 81–83)" (PDF). Euroleague Basketball. Retrieved 16 September 2016.
- "EUROLEAGUE PROPERTIES S.A.". opencorporates. Retrieved 16 September 2016.
- "Euroleague Ventures SA". opencorporates. Retrieved 16 September 2016.
- "Definitions (page 10)" (PDF). Euroleague Basketball. Retrieved 16 September 2016.