Euroleague for Life Sciences
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Euroleague for Life Sciences (ELLS), established in 2001, is a network of leading universities cooperating in the fields of natural resource management, agricultural and forestry sciences, life sciences, veterinary sciences, food sciences, and environmental sciences. ELLS offers summer schools, joint degree programmes, study abroad opportunities and cooperations on PhD level. Every year a member university hosts the ELLS Scientific Student Conference.
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, BOKU
- University of Hohenheim
- University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Science
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Wageningen University and Research Centre
- Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- Warsaw University of Life Sciences
- Cornell University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- China Agricultural University
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Robert H. Smith Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment
- Lincoln University (New Zealand)
- "University of Hohenheim again No. 1 in Germany (de)". Informationsdienst Wissenschaft (idw).
- "Student Conference". Euroleague for Life Sciences.
- "ELLS Universities". Euroleague for Life Sciences.