Euromoney Institutional Investor
|Public (LSE: ERM)|
|Andrew Rashbass, CEO
Christopher Fordham, Managing Director
|Revenue||£403.4 million (2015)|
|£123.1 million (2015)|
|£105.7 million (2015)|
|Parent||Daily Mail and General Trust|
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC is one of Europe's largest business and financial magazine publishers which has interests in financial publishing and event organization. It is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. It is 70% owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust Group.
The company was founded by Sir Patrick Sergeant in 1969 as an international business-to-business media group focused primarily on the international finance sector. Patrick Sergeant continued to manage the business until 1985 when he became chairman. He retired as chairman in September 1992 when he was appointed president and non-executive director. The Company was first listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1986.
- January 1999 ISI Emerging Markets
- 2003 Hedge Fund Intelligence
- Feb 2004 Information Management Network (IMN)
- 2006 Metal Bulletin PLC
- 2006 BCA Research 
- October 2006 Total Derivatives Limited
- May 2008 BPR Benchmark
- May 2008 Benchmark Financials Limited
- August 2010 Arete Consulting Limited
- August 2011 Ned Davis Research Inc.
- February 2012 Global Grain Geneva
- January 2013 TTI/Vanguard
- March 2013 Insider Publishing
- April 2013 Centre for Investor Education
- April 2013 Quantitative Techniques
- October 2013 IJ Online
- July 2014 Mining Indaba
The company operates several other divisions in addition to its publishing arm. These include Euromoney Learning Solutions, which delivers specialist training in the financial, legal and energy sectors. To date this section of the business has trained over 250,000 people worldwide.
In May 2015 Euromoney Training and DC Gardner Training merged to form Euromoney Learning Solutions.  The London Metal Exchange announced in January 2015 that it would partner with the company to offer specialist courses. 
- "Annual Report 2015" (PDF). Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- "Euromoney Business Profile, FT.com". Markets.ft.com. 2012-05-02. Retrieved 2012-07-18.
- "Euromoney Institutional Investor". International Trade. Retrieved 17 March 2014.
- "Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC". euromoneyplc.com. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Euromoney purchases a majority stake of Ned Davis Research". integrity-research.com. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Banking and capital markets". Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Euromoney Training and DC Gardner Training Have Merged to Form Euromoney Learning Solutions". Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "LME Boosts Outreach Strategy With New Education Offering". Retrieved 28 September 2015.