Europe of the Peoples–Greens
|This article does not cite any sources. (January 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Preceded by||Europe of the Peoples (2004)|
|Succeeded by||Left for the Right to Decide|
The alliance consisted of eleven parties, nine leftwing nationalist and two green. All member parties are allied with either the European Free Alliance or the European Greens. The alliance elected one Member of the European Parliament - Oriol Junqueras from the Catalan ERC. The MEP is expected to sit in the European Greens–European Free Alliance group in the European Parliament. The program of the alliance emphasized multiculturalism, environmentalism, democratic reform, peace and a commitment to a social Europe.
- Confederation of the Greens (LV)
- In Catalonia and the Balearic Islands: Republican Left of Catalonia (ERC)
- In Galicia: Galician Nationalist Bloc (BNG)
- In the Basque Country and Navarre: Eusko Alkartasuna (EA) and Aralar (Aralar)
- In Aragon: Aragonese Union (CHA)
- In the Balearic Islands: Agreement for Majorca (ExM)
- In Castile and León: Party of El Bierzo (PB)
- www.europadelospueblos.net/ in Catalan, Basque, Aragonese, Asturian and Castillian.