From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up European in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
European, or Europeans, may refer to:
- European, an adjective referring to something of, from, or related to Europe
- European, an adjective referring to something of, from, or related to the European Union
- Europeans (band), a British post-punk group, from Bristol
- In publishing
- The European (1953 magazine), a far-right cultural and political magazine published 1953–1959
- The European (newspaper), a British weekly newspaper published 1990–1998
- The European (2009 magazine), a German magazine first published in September 2009
- European Magazine, a magazine published in London 1782–1826
- All pages with titles containing "European" or "Europe"
- The Europeans (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Europaea
- All pages with titles containing Europaeus
- All pages with titles containing Europaeum
- European African
- White people, a set of ethnic groups with various definitions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title European.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.