European Action Movement
|Founded||October 22, 2006|
|Headquarters||88 Bucureşti St., Chişinău, Moldova|
The European Action Movement (Romanian: Mişcarea Acţiunea Europeană) was political party in Moldova. It merged into the Liberal Party in March 2011. The party supported in principle the Unification of Romania and Moldova.
The party was formed at the first congress on October 22, 2006. The first president was Anatol Petrencu (October 22, 2006 - January 24, 2010). Veaceslav Untilă has been the president since January 24, 2010.
- Anatol Petrencu (president October 22, 2006 - January 24, 2010)
- Veaceslav Untilă (president since January 24, 2010)
- Iurie Colesnic
|Results since 2009
(year links to election page)
|Polls||Type of Election||Votes||%||MPs|
- (Romanian) MAE - site oficial
- (Romanian) Veaceslav Untilă - site personal
- (Romanian) Anatol Petrenco - site personal
|This article about a Moldovan political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|