European Champions Cup
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
European Champions Cup may refer to:
- FIBA European Champions Cup, the former men's basketball club championship of Europe and officially recognized as predecessor to today's Euroleague
- IIHF European Champions Cup, an annual ice hockey tournament, featuring the champions of national IIHF competitions
- UEFA Champions League, formerly known as the "European Cup", a football (soccer) club tournament
- European Champion Clubs' Cup, the cup given to the winners of the UEFA Champions League
- European Rugby Champions Cup, an annual European rugby union tournament
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title European Champions Cup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.