|European Conference on Computer Vision|
|Publisher||Springer Science+Business Media|
The European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV) is a biennial research conference with the proceedings published by Springer Science+Business Media. Similar to ICCV in scope and quality, it is held those years which ICCV is not. It is considered to be one of the top conferences in computer vision, alongside CVPR and ICCV, with an 'A' rating from the Australian Ranking of ICT Conferences and an 'A1' rating from the Brazilian ministry of education. The acceptance rate for ECCV 2010 was 24.4% for posters and 3.3% for oral presentations.
Like other top computer vision conferences, ECCV has tutorial talks, technical sessions, and poster sessions. The conference is usually spread over five to six days with the main technical program occupying three days in the middle, and tutorial and workshops, focused on specific topics, being held in the beginning and at the end.
The ECCV presents the Koenderink Prize annually to recognize fundamental contributions in computer vision.
The conference is usually held in autumn in Europe.
|17||2022||Tel Aviv, Israel |
|14||2016||Amsterdam, the Netherlands|
|2||1992||Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy|
- Faugeras, Olivier, ed. (August 8, 1990). "Computer Vision - ECCV 90: First European Conference on Computer Vision. Antibes, France, April 23-27, 1990. Proceedings". Springer-Verlag – via www.springer.com.
- "IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, CVPR - Google Scholar Metrics". scholar.google.com.
- "Australian Ranking of ICT Conferences". Archived from the original on April 9, 2013.
- "Scholar Metrics: Top Publications". Google Scholar.
- "Australian Ranking of ICT Conferences". Archived from the original on March 5, 2010.
- "Conference Ranks". www.conferenceranks.com.
- "ECCV 2010, 11th European Conference on Computer Vision - final program". projects.ics.forth.gr.
- "ECCV 2010, 11th European Conference on Computer Vision - statistics". projects.ics.forth.gr.
- "Computer Vision Awards – The Computer Vision Foundation". The Computer Vision Foundation – A non-profit organization that fosters and supports research in all aspects of computer vision. 2012-10-10. Retrieved 2021-12-29.
- "Conferences – The Computer Vision Foundation". www.thecvf.com.
- "ECCV 2020 |".
- "ECCV 2018". ECCV 2018.
- "ECCV 2016 | October 8-16, 2016 | Amsterdam". www.eccv2016.org.
- "ECCV 2014 : European Conference on Computer Vision". www.wikicfp.com.
- "ECCV 2012 – European Conference on Computer Vision – Florence, Italy 2012". eccv2012.unifi.it.
- "ECCV 2010, 11th European Conference on Computer Vision - home". projects.ics.forth.gr.