European English (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
European English refers to use of the English language as a native, official, or second language in Europe.
European English may also refer to:
- British English, English language used in the UK
- English language, a West Germanic language
- Irish English, the dialect of English used in Ireland
- Maltese English, English as an official language of Malta
- European French (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title European English.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.