European Esperanto Union
The European Esperanto Union (EEU; Esperanto: Eŭropa Esperanto-Unio) is a union of the national Esperanto associations of the EU member states and holds congresses every two years. The congress in Maribor, Slovenia, in July and August 2007, attracted 256 delegates from 28 countries, including two members of the European Parliament, Małgorzata Handzlik of Poland and Ljudmila Novak of Slovenia.
- "Europe marks 150th birthday of Esperanto creator". December 15, 2009. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- Murphy, Judy (October 21, 2011). "Seán talks the talk in seven languages". Galway City Tribune. Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- Official website
- About the EEU (in Esperanto) on website of the UEA
- Irish Times - Tongues are loosened at Esperanto conference in Galway
- (in Esperanto) EUROPO - Eŭropa Esperanto-Unio
- Poliglotti4.eu - EEU - Eŭropa Esperanto-Unio