European Information Technologies Certification
European Information Technologies Certification (EITC) programme is an international professional ICT knowledge and skills certification standard, developed and governed by the EITCI Institute - a non-profit organization based in Brussels, that provides certification of individuals' knowledge and skills in narrow, specialized single-subject areas of ICT such as Office software, Computer-aided project management, Online collaboration systems, Raster graphics processing.
- EITCA programme
- EITCI institute
- Digital divide
- Information society
- Computer literacy
- Distance education
- Digital Agenda for Europe
- Paraskakis, Iraklis; Hatziapostolou, Thanos (2014). The Elevate Framework for Assessment and Certification Design for Vocational Training in European ICT SMEs (PDF). 6th International Conference on Computer Supported Education (CSEDU 2014).
- "EITC programme". European Information Technologies Certification Institute (EITCI).
- "ICT training/education and certification". Digital Agenda for Europe, ICT 2013. European Commission.
- Goetzen, P.; Chmielecki, M.; Hernes, M. (2012). "Egovernment in Poland - Research on Polish Policies and Practices". Journal of Applied Computer Science Methods. 4 (2): 5–20. doi:10.2478/jacsm.
|This standards- or measurement-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|