European Lutheran Conference
The European Lutheran Conference (ELC) is an association of Confessional Lutheran churches in Europe. The full members of the conference are in altar and pulpit fellowship with one another. The members of the ELC are also members of the International Lutheran Council.
|Part of a series on|
The European Lutheran Conference includes the following Lutheran churches as full members:
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in Belgium (ELKB)
- Evangelical Lutheran Free Church of Denmark (ELFKiDk)
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of England (ELCE)
- Evangelical Lutheran Church – Synod of France (EEL-SF)
- Independent Evangelical Lutheran Church (SELK) in Germany
- Portuguese Evangelical Lutheran Church (IELP)
- Spanish Evangelical Lutheran Church (IELE)
The current officers are Chairman Jean Thiébeaut Haessig, who is also the president of the EEL-SF; Vice-Chairman Jonas Flor of the IELP; and Secretary George Samiec of the ELCE.
- "20th European Lutheran Conference" (PDF). ILC News. International Lutheran Council. 1 August 2008. p. 1. Retrieved 4 August 2013.