European Nature Information System
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The European Nature Information System (EUNIS) provides access to the publicly available data in the EUNIS database for species, habitat types and protected sites across Europe. It is part of the European Biodiversity data centre (BDC), and is maintained by the European Environment Agency (EEA).
The database contains data
- on species, habitat types and designated sites from the framework of Natura 2000,
- from material compiled by the European Topic Centre on Biological Diversity
- mentioned in relevant international conventions and in the IUCN Red Lists,
- collected in the framework of the EEA's reporting activities.
- About EUNIS. Retrieved 2018-11-18.