SolarPower Europe Association
|Purpose||promote solar power in Europe|
|Headquarters||Brussels - Belgium|
|Oliver Schäfer (2014)|
|Slogan||We make solar Europe's core energy|
SolarPower Europe (former European Photovoltaic Industry Association, or EPIA) represents members active along the whole solar photovoltaics (PV) value chain: from silicon, cells and module production to systems development and PV electricity generation as well as marketing and sales. Our aim is to shape the regulatory environment and enhance business opportunities for solar power in Europe.
SolarPower Europe is a founding member of European Renewable Energy Council (EREC), Alliance for Rural Electrification (ARE) and PV CYCLE. SolarPower Europe is a member of the International Energy Agency Photovoltaic Power Systems Programme (IEA-PVPS) and EUFORES (European Forum for Renewable Energy Sources).
Below you can find the latest SolarPower Europe publications and reports.
- 2015 Solar Market Report and Membership Directory (2016)
- Solar and Storage Position Paper (2016)
- Solar Photovoltaics Jobs & Value Added in Europe (2015)
- Global Market Outlook for Solar Power 2015-2019
SolarPower Europe is currently involved in the following EU-funded projects:
- PV TP-SEC III
- PV Financing
- Solar Bankability
- Africa-EU Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme (RECP)
- Grid parity
- Growth of photovoltaics
- Photovoltaic system
- Renewable energy
- Renewable energy commercialization
- Solar energy
- Solar energy in the European Union
- "Home: SolarPower Europe".
- "Market Report & Membership Directory: SolarPower Europe".
- Bickley, Jason. "Home - MARKET4RES".
- "ETIP PV: Homepage".
- "PV FINANCING".