European Society for Philosophy and Psychology
Logo of the ESPP
The European Society for Philosophy and Psychology (ESPP) is a professional organization in Europe that promotes discussion and research at the intersection of philosophy, psychology and cognitive science. It is the European counterpart of the American Society for Philosophy and Psychology. The first joint conference of the two societies was held in Barcelona in 2004.
List of presidents
- 1999–2001: Josef Perner
- 2001–2003: Pierre Jacob
- 2009–2011: Marc Jeannerod
- 2009-2014: Naomi Eilan
- 2017–present: Robyn Carston
- "CURRICULUM VITAE: Josef Perner" (pdf). Academia Europaea. January 2010. Retrieved 24 June 2018.
- "JACOB Pierre". INSTITUT JEAN NICOD. Retrieved 24 June 2018.
- "On the occasion of the death of Marc Jeannerod". ESPP. European Society for Philosophy and Psychology. 1 August 2012. Retrieved 24 June 2018.
- "Prof Robyn Carston". Institutional Research Information Service. University College London. Retrieved 24 June 2018.
|This article about a philosophy-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This psychology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|