European Society for Philosophy and Psychology
The European Society for Philosophy and Psychology (ESPP) is a professional organization in Europe that promotes discussion and research at the intersection of philosophy, psychology and cognitive science. It is the European counterpart of the American Society for Philosophy and Psychology. The first joint conference of the two societies was held in Barcelona in 2004.
List of presidents
- 1999–2001: Josef Perner
- 2001–2003: Pierre Jacob
- 2006–2008: Alice ter Meulen
- 2009–2011: Marc Jeannerod
- 2009-2014: Naomi Eilan
- 2017–present: Robyn Carston
- "CURRICULUM VITAE: Josef Perner" (pdf). Academia Europaea. January 2010. Retrieved 24 June 2018.
- "JACOB Pierre". INSTITUT JEAN NICOD. Retrieved 24 June 2018.
- "Curriculum vitae: Alice ter Meulen" (PDF). University of Geneva. 2009. Retrieved 2021-06-26.
- "On the occasion of the death of Marc Jeannerod". ESPP. European Society for Philosophy and Psychology. 1 August 2012. Archived from the original on 1 August 2012. Retrieved 24 June 2018.
- "Prof Robyn Carston". Institutional Research Information Service. University College London. Retrieved 24 June 2018.