European Union Police Mission
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- European Union Police Mission for the Palestinian Territories (EUPOL COPPS)
- European Union Rule of Law Mission in Kosovo (EULEX KOSOVO), a police and civilian mission currently being deployed to the province of Kosovo following its declaration of independence
- EUCAP Sahel Mali in Mali since 2014
- EUCAP Sahel Niger in Niger since 2012
- EUMM Georgia
- EUBAM Rafah
- EUBAM Moldavia/Ukraine
- EUAM Ukraine
- EUBAM Libya
- EUCAP Somalia (successor of EUCAP Nestor)
- EUJUST Themis (Georgia, 2004-2005)
- EUSSR Guinea Bissau (2008-2010)
- EUAVSEC South Sudan (2012-2014)
- EUSEC RD Congo (2005-2016)
- AMM Aceh (Indonesia, 2004-2005)
- EUCAP Nestor (succeeded by EUCAP Somalia)
- European Union Police Mission in Afghanistan (EUPOL Afghanistan)
- EUPOL Proxima in the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (EUPOL Proxima) from 2003 - 2005.
- EUPAT: Mission following EUPOL Proxima in the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia from 2005 - 2006.
- EUPOL Kinshasa: European Union Police Mission in Kinshasa (DRC) from 2005 - 2007.
- EUPOL RD Congo, the successor to EUPOL Kinshasa from 2007 - 2014.
- EUPM: European Union Police Mission in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the European Union's mission in Bosnia and Herzegovina that aided the local police organizations, and was one of a number of European Union Police Missions worldwide; from 2003 - 2012
- EUJUST LEX: Integrated rule-of-law mission in Iraq from 2005 - 2013
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title European Union Police Mission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.