European Union free trade agreements
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Free trade agreements in force
|Albania||2009||SAA||Candidate for EU accession|
|Andorra||1991||Customs Union||Andorra–EU relations|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||2008||SAA||Potential candidate for EU accession|
|CARIFORUM States||2008||EPA (Provisionally applied from 2008)|
|Central America||2012||AA (Provisionally applied from 2013)|
|Colombia||2011||FTA effective from August 2013|
|Faroe Islands||1997||autonomous entity of Denmark||Faroe Islands-EU relations|
|Georgia||2014||AA & DCFTA (Provisionally applied from 2014)||Georgia–EU relations|
|Iceland||1973||EEA since 1994||Negotiating for EU accession|
|Iraq||2012||PCA (Provisionally applied from 2012)|
|Lebanon||2003||AA (FTA provisions in force since 2003)||Lebanon–EU relations|
|Liechtenstein||1973||EEA since 1995||Liechtenstein–EU relations|
|Republic of Macedonia||2004||SAA||Candidate for EU accession|
|Moldova||2014||AA & DCFTA (Provisionally applied from 2014)||Moldova–EU relations|
|Montenegro||2010||SAA||Negotiating for EU accession|
|Norway||1973||EEA since 1994||Norway–EU relations|
|Palestinian Authority||1997||AA||Palestine–EU relations|
|Peru||2011||FTA effective from March 2013|
|San Marino||1992||Customs Union||San Marino–EU relations|
|Serbia||2010||SAA||Negotiating for EU accession|
|South Africa||2000||ATDC||South Africa–EU relations|
|South Korea||2010||FTA. Provisionally applied from 1 July 2011||South Korea–EU relations|
|Turkey||1995||Customs Union||Negotiating for EU accession|
|Cameroon||2009||Economic Partnership Agreement is being implemented.|
|Ivory Coast||2009||Economic Partnership Agreement is being implemented.|
|Ukraine||2014||AA and DCFTA will be provisionally applied from 2016.||Ukraine–EU relations|
- India Negotiations initiated in 2007 on EU-India Bilateral Trade and Investment Agreement are stalled as of March 2015.
- ASEAN countries – now being pursued individually
- Gulf Cooperation Council (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates)
- Russia (details)
- Mercosur (Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Venezuela)
- Japan (Japan–EU relations)
- Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) (United States–EU relations)
- The Trade in Services Agreement (TiSA) is a trade agreement currently being negotiated by 23 members of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), including the EU.
Singapore and European Union concluded their Free Trade negotiations on 17 December 2012. They will sign the agreement after all translations and verifications are completed.
- Free trade area
- List of free trade agreements
- List of bilateral free trade agreements
- EU-ACP Economic Partnership Agreements
- European Union Association Agreement
- United States free trade agreements
- Euro-Mediterranean free trade area
- Free trade areas in Europe
- List of the largest trading partners of the European Union
- "Free Trade Agreements - International affairs - Enterprise and Industry". ec.europa.eu. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- "Chile - Trade - European Commission". ec.europa.eu. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
-  EU signs FTA
-  EU FTA agreements with Colombia and Central America became effective August first
- "Mexico - Trade - European Commission". ec.europa.eu. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- "Economic Partnership, Political Coordination and Cooperation Agreement between the European Community and its Member States, of the one part, and the United Mexican States, of the other part". eur-lex.europa.eu. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- "EUR-Lex - L:2011:127:TOC - EN - EUR-Lex". eur-lex.europa.eu. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- "South Korea - Trade - European Commission". ec.europa.eu. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- European Union Seeks Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Intervention to Resume Trade Talks
- EU keen to restart FTA negotiations with India
- EU Keen to Resume Negotiations on Stalled BTIA With India
- EU, Singapore ink free trade agreement, investvine.com (19 December 2012)
- Free Trade Agreements, International affairs, European Commission
- Articles on EU FTAs, at Agritrade
- The Transatlantic Colossus: Global Contributions to Broaden the Debate on the EU-US Free Trade Agreement A collaborative publication with over 20 articles on the global implications of the TAFTA | TTIP
- Koeth, Wolfgang (8 December 2014) “The Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreements: an Appropriate Response by the EU to the Challenges in its Neighbourhood”?